Terms & Conditions
The term "D.A.D" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Henry John House, Northway Lane, Ashchurch, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8JH. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without D.A.D's prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
• Goods offered on this website are subject to being unsold. In the event of non-availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
• Prices and manufacturers specifications displayed on this website are subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract.
• The placing of an order on this website does not constitute as legally binding and will not count as a solid transaction.
• All stock levels indicated on this website are for guidance only and are subject to change thus cannot be relied upon.
• All images displayed on this website are used for illustration purposes only and may occasionally differ from the actual product.
• All prices are excluding V.A.T
• Whilst all reasonable endeavours have been made to check the accuracy of the information contained within this site, D.A.D does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained herein. Further, D.A.D or any other associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained within this website or any other site which the user may access through this website. Further, D.A.D or any associated company or companies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising due to the users access to any other providers, operators, organisations or persons referred to directly or indirectly within this website.
For any queries relating to our Full Trading Terms and Conditions please write to: Domestic Appliance Distributors, Henry John House, Northway Lane, Ashchurch, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8JH.
Domestic Appliance Distributors. John Gillman & Sons (Electrical) Ltd. is registered in England and Wales no.1670406, VAT Registration No.275 3892-21. The registered office is Mercia Road, St Oswalds Road, Gloucester. GL1 2SG
© Copyright Notice: You may neither solely or jointly with or on behalf of any other third party directly or indirectly copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, publish, display, commercially exploit or create derivative works of the content of this material unless given permission.